Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Salma Hayek teaches my Anthro class

Ok, not really, but my new teacher is the next best thing.

Yesterday was the first day of the new quarter. I got there early for my first class and waited for the students from the previous class to file out before finding a spot. There in the front of the class was a student standing, for what I couldn't tell. Finally, the teacher about to vacate the room introduced the "student" as the teacher of my class. Hubba Hubba.

Turns out she's Mexican/Indian mix and what a nice combo the two make. It turns out she is a student, just not at the school I'm attending. She's a post-grad student at UW, and I'm taking the second class she's taught. If I were to guess her age, I'd say she's somewhere along the lines of 27ish. She still seems a little nervous and the curriculum seems a bit vague, but I'm sure it's not easy putting all this stuff together. Still, I wish it was a little better defined.

She dressed more like a student than a teacher. She wore a mid-thigh skirt, boots, and a white sweater over a low-cut yellow top that showed more cleavage than you'd expect to see at a plumbers convention.

This could be an interesting quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment